-
September 1st, 2005, 05:08 AM
#1
Inactive Member
i was motocat but now i have added 13....my dad died august 28.....he was my bestfriend...he taught me had to ride motorcycles and put up with my punk rockness,,,,he rode his Harley to the end...a long time member of the SCHRA....he will be burried this friday at Oakwood....my heart is broken.......Godspeed dad!!!
-
September 1st, 2005, 09:05 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I'm sorry to hear that Motocat13 I know what you're going through, I lost my dad 4 years ago. RIP [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 1st, 2005, 01:25 PM
#3
moderator
I'm so sorry for your loss motocat.
I can't imagine.
May he rest in peace.
Gus
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ September 01, 2005 10:26 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>
-
September 1st, 2005, 02:20 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Hang in there Motocat, The pain will eventually fade, but he will live forever in your memories, and it sounds like he left you some great ones.
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 1st, 2005, 09:30 PM
#5
SCHEMESofNEON
Guest
My deepest sympathy for you and your family during this time...(I't's been ten years since my dad passed away ) may you find PEACE in the MEMORIES that will live on forever
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
-
September 2nd, 2005, 10:36 AM
#6
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] I send you prayers and empathy.It's ok if your not ok, don't let anyone tell you when to stop feeling your loss. One minute at a time, my friend. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]
-
September 2nd, 2005, 01:48 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Things will get better. Hang in there.
Mannequin [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 3rd, 2005, 02:37 PM
#8
moderator
Dearest Motocat,
I'm so terribly sorry sweetheart for your loss. My dad died in 1980 and I remember him as if it was yesterday. Losing a father is so hard baby... and we are here for support...
It was so nice to meet you in person a couple weeks ago.. You're such a sweet person.
My heart is with you,
Cherie [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
September 3rd, 2005, 02:58 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I am terribly sorry for your loss. I wish you peace, love, and happiness and just know that he is out there still watching you and looking over you. Do everything you can to continue to make him happy.
-
September 3rd, 2005, 06:44 PM
#10
Inactive Member
A good and long time friend of mine contacted me a couple of weeks ago to tell me that he, too, had lost his dad. Try as I might, I felt inadequate in my attempts to find the right words to say to him, though I know he understood the depth of my feelings. I feel the same now. Your few words, however, stand in great testament to someone deserving of all the love and respect you obviously have for him.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks